Every year Mr. Cristiani makes a selection of the best Italian grapes Distilleria Cristiani get Grappa Fonteviva using an old system of typical distillation of Mastri Distillatori (Distiller Teacher). The Grappa that we obtain has 80%Vol degrees, the smell is intense and soft and the visual test is clear and crystal clear. When the period of rest is finished, the Grappa is frozen under zero degrees at the temperature of -15C., then we filter it. At this point is ready to put inside of bottles. We still practice the art authentic liquors. Infusions of plants, with dedication and precision. All liquors are continuously mixed, tested by master distillers, and kept until maturity. The manufacturing process of our liquors is meticulous, never rushed and it is necessary several months to create the product. It is with passion and love for the good things of the past that we have managed to create a unique liquor in taste, quality and perfection.
- Grappa: 100% Italian Grappa
- Production Area and characteristic: Our Grappa is chosen especially in the area of North Italy, but to have this Grappa with these carateristic, we enjoy grape coming from all region of North Italy.
- Aroma: Grappa Fonteviva is a young grappa, the aroma is dry and balanced.
- Sensory Properties: Our Grappa is amazingly harmonious, softly scented and delicate on the palate.
- How to drink: The Grappa is an excellent to drink during a conversation, or after meal.
- Alcohol: 38%Vol