Every year Mr. Cristiani makes a selection of the best Italian grapes Distilleria Cristiani get Grappa an old system of typical distillation of Mastri Distillatori (Distiller Teacher). The Grappa that we obtain has 80%Vol degrees, the smell is intense and soft and the visual test is clear and crystal clear. When the period of rest is finished, the Grappa is frozen under zero degrees at the temperature of -15C., then we filter it. At this point is ready to put inside of bottles. These selected Grappa is putting inside barrels wooden and aged for several months necessary to get an Aged Grappa.
- Grappa: 100% Italian Grappa
- Production Area and characteristic: Our Grappa is chosen especially in the area of North Italy.
- Aroma: Grappa Asteggiana aged in wooden barrels is a aged grappa, the aroma is dry and balanced.
- Sensory Properties: Our Grappa is amazingly harmonious, softly scented and delicate on the palate.
- How to drink: The Grappa is an excellent to drink during a conversation, or after meal.
- Aged: 3 Years
- Alcohol: 40%Vol